This info is about Unity for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Unity from your computerUnity Technologies ApS
. Further information on Unity Technologies ApS can be found here
. Please open http://www.unity3d.com
if you want to read more on Unity on Unity Technologies ApS's web page. Unity's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2017.4.15f1\Editor\Uninstall.exe. Unity's main file takes about 77.33 MB (81083336 bytes) and is named Unity.exe.
Unity installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 137.32 MB (143995088
bytes) on disk.
- Unity.exe (77.33 MB)
- UnityHelper.exe (279.00 KB)
- upm-win.exe (56.65 MB)
- UnityShaderCompiler.exe (3.07 MB)
The current web page applies to Unity version 2017.4.151
alone. You can find here a few links to other Unity releases:
...click to view all...
Unity is a program offered by the software company Unity Technologies ApS. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove Unity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Unity from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Unity or simply activate the Search field and type in "Unity". The Unity app will be found automatically. When you select Unity in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Unity, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unity:
- The software company is: http://www.unity3d.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2017.4.15f1\Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Unity.
8. After uninstalling Unity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Unity that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Unity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Unity by Unity Technologies ApS from your PC, nor are we saying that Unity by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Unity in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-13 01:32:39.243