Unity is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Unity from your PCUnity Technologies ApS
. You can find out more on Unity Technologies ApS or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.unity3d.com
to get more data about Unity on Unity Technologies ApS's website. Unity is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2018.4.14f1\Editor folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Unity is C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2018.4.14f1\Editor\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Unity.exe is the Unity's main executable file and it occupies around 74.19 MB (77798344 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Unity. They take about 204.96 MB (214912318
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (664.93 KB)
- Unity.exe (74.19 MB)
- UnityHelper.exe (279.00 KB)
- node.exe (17.79 MB)
- UnityPackageManager.exe (51.20 MB)
- nuget.exe (4.07 MB)
- PVRTexTool.exe (3.25 MB)
- QuicktimeTools.exe (1.88 MB)
- umbraprocess64.exe (10.50 KB)
- UnityCrashHandler64.exe (1.39 MB)
- UnityShaderCompiler.exe (2.96 MB)
- UnityYAMLMerge.exe (937.95 KB)
- UnwrapCL.exe (422.95 KB)
- usymtool.exe (14.41 MB)
- WebExtract.exe (298.00 KB)
- csc.exe (76.50 KB)
- VBCSCompiler.exe (76.50 KB)
- AssemblyUpdater.exe (90.00 KB)
- ScriptUpdater.exe (14.00 KB)
- UnsafeUtilityPatcher.exe (31.50 KB)
- PerforcePlugin.exe (2.24 MB)
- PlasticSCMPlugin.exe (7.50 KB)
- SubversionPlugin.exe (300.00 KB)
This page is about Unity version 2018.4.141
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Unity:
...click to view all...
Unity is an application released by Unity Technologies ApS. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase Unity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Unity from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Unity or simply click the Search field and type in "Unity". The Unity app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Unity in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Unity, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unity:
- The publisher is: http://www.unity3d.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2018.4.14f1\Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Unity.
8. After uninstalling Unity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Unity which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Unity by Unity Technologies ApS from your computer, nor are we saying that Unity by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Unity supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-27 23:42:05.450