This info is about Unity for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Unity from your systemUnity Technologies ApS
. More information about Unity Technologies ApS can be read here
. Further information about Unity can be found at http://www.unity3d.com
. Unity is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Unity. Unity's primary file takes around 121.58 MB (127488968 bytes) and its name is Unity.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Unity. They take 268.33 MB (281364438
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (664.82 KB)
- Unity.exe (121.58 MB)
- UnityHelper.exe (279.00 KB)
- UnityPackageManagerDiagnostics.exe (29.43 MB)
- UnityPackageManager.exe (51.58 MB)
- 7z.exe (1.28 MB)
- AssetCacheServer.exe (703.00 KB)
- auto_quitter.exe (40.00 KB)
- binary2text.exe (580.00 KB)
- diff.exe (484.15 KB)
- diff3.exe (229.80 KB)
- etccompress.exe (1,006.50 KB)
- JobProcess.exe (12.64 MB)
- lzma.exe (104.00 KB)
- PVRTexTool.exe (3.25 MB)
- QuicktimeTools.exe (2.01 MB)
- umbraprocess64.exe (10.50 KB)
- UnityCrashHandler64.exe (1.57 MB)
- UnityShaderCompiler.exe (2.01 MB)
- UnityYAMLMerge.exe (917.45 KB)
- UnwrapCL.exe (561.95 KB)
- usymtool.exe (14.41 MB)
- WebExtract.exe (446.00 KB)
- FSBTool64.exe (1.48 MB)
- InternalCallRegistrationWriter.exe (29.50 KB)
- MapFileParser.exe (530.50 KB)
- node.exe (17.79 MB)
- csc.exe (76.50 KB)
- VBCSCompiler.exe (76.50 KB)
- APIUpdater.ConfigurationValidator.exe (35.00 KB)
- AssemblyUpdater.exe (98.00 KB)
- ScriptUpdater.exe (14.00 KB)
- UnsafeUtilityPatcher.exe (32.00 KB)
- PerforcePlugin.exe (2.24 MB)
- PlasticSCMPlugin.exe (7.50 KB)
- SubversionPlugin.exe (300.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Unity version 2019.2.181
only. Click on the links below for other Unity versions:
...click to view all...
Unity is a program released by the software company Unity Technologies ApS. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Unity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Unity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Unity or simply click the Search feature and type in "Unity". If it exists on your system the Unity program will be found automatically. When you click Unity in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Unity, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unity:
- The software company is: http://www.unity3d.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Unity.
8. After removing Unity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Unity that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Unity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Unity by Unity Technologies ApS from your PC, nor are we saying that Unity by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Unity in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-18 01:05:37.737