Unity is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Unity from your computerUnity Technologies ApS
. Check out here
for more details on Unity Technologies ApS. Click on http://www.unity3d.com
to get more info about Unity on Unity Technologies ApS's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Unity is C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Unity.exe and its approximative size is 47.97 MB (50301400 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Unity. They occupy about 66.14 MB (69354968
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (605.90 KB)
- Unity.exe (47.97 MB)
- UnityHelper.exe (280.00 KB)
- UnityShaderCompiler.exe (2.44 MB)
This page is about Unity version 5.3.04
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Unity:
...click to view all...
Unity has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Unity package file
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Unity scene file
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\program files\unity\editor\unity.exe
Unity is a program marketed by Unity Technologies ApS. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Unity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Unity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Unity or simply click the Search feature and type in "Unity". If it exists on your system the Unity program will be found very quickly. When you click Unity in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Unity, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unity:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.unity3d.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Unity.
8. After removing Unity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Unity that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Unity by Unity Technologies ApS from your PC, nor are we saying that Unity by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Unity in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-09 15:59:12.807