This page is about Unity for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Unity from your PCUnity Technologies ApS
. Open here
for more info on Unity Technologies ApS. More information about the app Unity can be found at http://www.unity3d.com
. Usually the Unity program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Unity. Unity.exe is the Unity's primary executable file and it takes close to 121.57 MB (127475656 bytes) on disk.
Unity contains of the executables below. They take 238.89 MB (250493470
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (664.82 KB)
- Unity.exe (121.57 MB)
- SubversionPlugin.exe (300.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2019.2.171
of Unity. You can find below info on other versions of Unity:
...click to view all...
Unity is a program offered by the software company Unity Technologies ApS. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase Unity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Unity with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Unity or simply click the Search feature and type in "Unity". If it exists on your system the Unity application will be found very quickly. When you click Unity in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Unity, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unity:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.unity3d.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Unity.
8. After removing Unity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Unity that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Unity by Unity Technologies ApS from your PC, we are not saying that Unity by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Unity in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-01 23:29:29.090