You can find below details on how to uninstall Unity for Windows. The Windows release was created by Unity Technologies ApS. More information on Unity Technologies ApS can be found here. Please follow http://www.unity3d.com if you want to read more on Unity on Unity Technologies ApS's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Unity by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Unity.exe is the Unity's primary executable file and it takes circa 76.48 MB (80190400 bytes) on disk.
Unity contains of the executables below. They take 104.63 MB (109715720 bytes) on disk.
A way to uninstall Unity with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Unity is an application released by the software company Unity Technologies ApS. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Unity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Unity or simply click the Search feature and type in "Unity". If it is installed on your PC the Unity app will be found automatically. When you select Unity in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Unity, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unity:
The web site of the program is: http://www.unity3d.com
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Unity.
8. After removing Unity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Unity which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Unity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Unity by Unity Technologies ApS from your computer, nor are we saying that Unity by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Unity supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.