Unity is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Unity from your PCUnity Technologies ApS
. Further information on Unity Technologies ApS can be seen here
. More details about Unity can be seen at http://www.unity3d.com
. Unity is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor directory, subject to the user's decision. Unity's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe. Unity.exe is the Unity's main executable file and it occupies approximately 48.09 MB (50421208 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Unity. They take about 295.13 MB (309463976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (605.95 KB)
- Unity.exe (48.09 MB)
- UnityHelper.exe (280.00 KB)
- SimpleWebServer.exe (6.00 KB)
- pythonservice.exe (12.50 KB)
- python.exe (26.50 KB)
- pythonw.exe (27.00 KB)
- pip.exe (73.00 KB)
- player_win.exe (19.05 MB)
- player_win.exe (16.02 MB)
- player_win.exe (23.31 MB)
- player_win.exe (19.65 MB)
- SerializationWeaver.exe (41.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (146.50 KB)
- auto_quitter.exe (40.00 KB)
- binary2text.exe (308.50 KB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- diff3.exe (17.50 KB)
- DocCombiner.exe (953.00 KB)
- lzma.exe (71.50 KB)
- monolinker.exe (81.00 KB)
- PVRTexTool.exe (3.25 MB)
- QuicktimeTools.exe (1.83 MB)
- umbraprocess32.exe (53.50 KB)
- umbraprocess64.exe (56.50 KB)
- UnityShaderCompiler.exe (2.17 MB)
- UnityYAMLMerge.exe (769.96 KB)
- UnusedBytecodeStripper.exe (10.00 KB)
- UnwrapCL.exe (302.50 KB)
- FSBTool.exe (1.09 MB)
- InternalCallRegistrationWriter.exe (29.00 KB)
- MapFileParser.exe (219.00 KB)
- node.exe (10.48 MB)
- AssemblyUpdater.exe (62.00 KB)
- ScriptUpdater.exe (9.50 KB)
- sockpol.exe (8.00 KB)
- UnusedBytecodeStripper2.exe (90.50 KB)
- PerforcePlugin.exe (2.07 MB)
- PlasticSCMPlugin.exe (7.50 KB)
- SubversionPlugin.exe (300.00 KB)
- TestServer.exe (182.00 KB)
- JobProcess.exe (3.93 MB)
- UnityShaderCompiler.exe (2.69 MB)
The current web page applies to Unity version 5.3.43
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Unity:
...click to view all...
Unity is a program offered by the software company Unity Technologies ApS. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Unity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Unity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Unity or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Unity". If it exists on your system the Unity application will be found very quickly. When you click Unity in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Unity, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unity:
- The publisher is: http://www.unity3d.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Unity.
8. After removing Unity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Unity that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Unity by Unity Technologies ApS from your computer, nor are we saying that Unity by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Unity in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-07 17:14:22.893