You can find on this page details on how to remove Unity for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Unity from your systemUnity Technologies ApS
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Unity Technologies ApS. You can see more info about Unity at http://www.unity3d.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Unity is C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Unity.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 121.10 MB (126986696 bytes) on disk.
Unity installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 238.43 MB (250008598
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (664.81 KB)
- Unity.exe (121.10 MB)
- UnityHelper.exe (279.00 KB)
- UnityPackageManager.exe (51.58 MB)
- 7z.exe (1.28 MB)
- AssetCacheServer.exe (703.00 KB)
- auto_quitter.exe (40.00 KB)
- binary2text.exe (580.00 KB)
- diff.exe (484.15 KB)
- diff3.exe (229.80 KB)
- etccompress.exe (1,006.50 KB)
- JobProcess.exe (12.64 MB)
- lzma.exe (104.00 KB)
- PVRTexTool.exe (3.25 MB)
- QuicktimeTools.exe (2.01 MB)
- umbraprocess64.exe (10.50 KB)
- UnityCrashHandler64.exe (1.57 MB)
- UnityShaderCompiler.exe (2.01 MB)
- UnityYAMLMerge.exe (917.45 KB)
- UnwrapCL.exe (561.95 KB)
- usymtool.exe (14.41 MB)
- WebExtract.exe (446.00 KB)
- FSBTool64.exe (1.48 MB)
- InternalCallRegistrationWriter.exe (29.50 KB)
- MapFileParser.exe (530.50 KB)
- node.exe (17.79 MB)
- csc.exe (76.50 KB)
- VBCSCompiler.exe (76.50 KB)
- APIUpdater.ConfigurationValidator.exe (35.00 KB)
- AssemblyUpdater.exe (98.00 KB)
- ScriptUpdater.exe (14.00 KB)
- UnsafeUtilityPatcher.exe (32.00 KB)
- PerforcePlugin.exe (2.24 MB)
- PlasticSCMPlugin.exe (7.50 KB)
- SubversionPlugin.exe (300.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2019.2.31
of Unity. Click on the links below for other Unity versions:
...click to view all...
Unity is a program by Unity Technologies ApS. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Unity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Unity from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Unity or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Unity". The Unity application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Unity in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Unity, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unity:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.unity3d.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Unity.
8. After uninstalling Unity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Unity that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Unity by Unity Technologies ApS from your PC, we are not saying that Unity by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Unity supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-22 06:57:32.000