This info is about Unity for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by Unity Technologies ApS. Open here where you can get more info on Unity Technologies ApS. More details about the application Unity can be seen at http://www.unity3d.com. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Unity is C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called Unity.exe and occupies 50.49 MB (52940224 bytes).
Unity contains of the executables below. They occupy 161.87 MB (169733591 bytes) on disk.
How to delete Unity from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Unity is an application marketed by the software company Unity Technologies ApS. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall Unity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.
download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Unity or simply activate the Search field and type in "Unity". If it exists on your system the Unity application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Unity in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Unity, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unity:
The web site of the application is: http://www.unity3d.com
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Unity.
8. After uninstalling Unity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Unity which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Unity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Unity by Unity Technologies ApS from your computer, we are not saying that Unity by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Unity in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.