Unity is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Unity from your computerUnity Technologies ApS
. You can find out more on Unity Technologies ApS or check for application updates here
. More details about Unity can be found at http://www.unity3d.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Unity's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named Unity.exe and it has a size of 51.30 MB (53791192 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Unity. They take about 285.00 MB (298842944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (605.90 KB)
- Unity.exe (51.30 MB)
- UnityHelper.exe (280.00 KB)
- SimpleWebServer.exe (6.00 KB)
- UnityShaderCompiler.exe (3.68 MB)
- InternalCallRegistrationWriter.exe (27.00 KB)
- player_win.exe (18.96 MB)
- player_win.exe (18.51 MB)
The current web page applies to Unity version 5.2.41
alone. You can find here a few links to other Unity releases:
...click to view all...
Unity is a program offered by Unity Technologies ApS. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase Unity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Unity from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Unity or simply activate the Search field and type in "Unity". The Unity application will be found very quickly. When you click Unity in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Unity, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unity:
- The software company is: http://www.unity3d.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Unity.
8. After removing Unity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Unity which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Unity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Unity by Unity Technologies ApS from your computer, we are not saying that Unity by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Unity in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-29 16:21:16.470