Unity is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Unity from your computerUnity Technologies ApS
. You can read more on Unity Technologies ApS or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.unity3d.com
if you want to read more on Unity on Unity Technologies ApS's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Unity\Editor directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Unity. The application's main executable file is labeled Unity.exe and its approximative size is 8.57 MB (8983040 bytes).
Unity is comprised of the following executables which occupy 16.90 MB (17724727
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (59.09 KB)
- Unity.exe (8.57 MB)
- UnityBugReporter.exe (297.71 KB)
- UnityDomainLoad.exe (3.50 KB)
- player_win.exe (4.10 MB)
- booc.exe (32.00 KB)
- gmcs.exe (974.50 KB)
- mono.exe (1.44 MB)
- us.exe (13.00 KB)
- 7za.exe (505.50 KB)
- auto_quitter.exe (40.00 KB)
- binary2text.exe (148.00 KB)
- CgBatch.exe (155.50 KB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- diff3.exe (17.50 KB)
- lzma.exe (71.50 KB)
- UniSciTE.exe (471.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.0521627
of Unity. You can find below info on other application versions of Unity:
...click to view all...
Unity is an application released by Unity Technologies ApS. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Unity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Unity from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Unity or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Unity". The Unity application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Unity in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Unity, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unity:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.unity3d.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Unity.
8. After uninstalling Unity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Unity that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Unity by Unity Technologies ApS from your PC, we are not saying that Unity by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Unity in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-13 19:54:56.870