This page is about Unity for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by Unity Technologies ApS. More information about Unity Technologies ApS can be seen here. You can get more details about Unity at http://www.unity3d.com. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Unity is C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe. Unity.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 77.39 MB (81146816 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Unity. They take 193.24 MB (202629464 bytes) on disk.
A way to delete Unity from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Unity is an application offered by Unity Technologies ApS. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Unity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.
download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Unity or simply activate the Search field and type in "Unity". If it is installed on your PC the Unity program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Unity in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Unity, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unity:
The software company is: http://www.unity3d.com
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Unity.
8. After uninstalling Unity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Unity that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Unity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Unity by Unity Technologies ApS from your PC, we are not saying that Unity by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Unity supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.