Unity is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Unity from your systemUnity Technologies ApS
. Check out here
for more details on Unity Technologies ApS. Please open http://www.unity3d.com
if you want to read more on Unity on Unity Technologies ApS's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Unity\Editor directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Unity is C:\Program Files (x86)\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Unity.exe is the Unity's main executable file and it occupies close to 11.79 MB (12358008 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Unity. They take about 26.22 MB (27491624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (69.71 KB)
- Unity.exe (11.79 MB)
- UnityBugReporter.exe (197.71 KB)
- UnityDomainLoad.exe (3.50 KB)
- player_win.exe (5.06 MB)
- player_win_development.exe (5.14 MB)
- booc.exe (32.00 KB)
- gmcs.exe (974.50 KB)
- mono.exe (1.50 MB)
- us.exe (13.00 KB)
- 7za.exe (505.50 KB)
- auto_quitter.exe (40.00 KB)
- binary2text.exe (166.00 KB)
- CgBatch.exe (166.00 KB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- diff3.exe (17.50 KB)
- lzma.exe (71.50 KB)
- UniSciTE.exe (471.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Unity version 2.6.0729850
only. Click on the links below for other Unity versions:
...click to view all...
Unity is an application offered by the software company Unity Technologies ApS. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase Unity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Unity from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Unity or simply click the Search field and type in "Unity". The Unity app will be found automatically. After you select Unity in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Unity, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unity:
- The software company is: http://www.unity3d.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Unity.
8. After removing Unity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Unity that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Unity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Unity by Unity Technologies ApS from your computer, nor are we saying that Unity by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Unity in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-26 03:33:40.280