Unity is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Unity from your systemUnity Technologies ApS
. You can find out more on Unity Technologies ApS or check for application updates here
. More data about the software Unity can be seen at http://www.unity3d.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor directory (same installation drive as Windows). Unity's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe. Unity's main file takes about 50.27 MB (52712920 bytes) and is called Unity.exe.
Unity is comprised of the following executables which occupy 276.02 MB (289424032
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (605.90 KB)
- Unity.exe (50.27 MB)
- UnityHelper.exe (280.00 KB)
- UnityShaderCompiler.exe (8.32 MB)
- SimpleWebServer.exe (6.00 KB)
- python.exe (26.50 KB)
- pythonw.exe (27.00 KB)
- pip.exe (73.00 KB)
- InternalCallRegistrationWriter.exe (26.50 KB)
- player_win.exe (18.53 MB)
- player_win.exe (15.35 MB)
The current page applies to Unity version 5.1.11
alone. For more Unity versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Unity's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Unity.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\Unity 5.1.1.torrent
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Unity package file
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Unity scene file
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Unity package file\DefaultIcon\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Unity package file\shell\edit\command\
Unity is an application offered by Unity Technologies ApS. Some computer users try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove Unity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Unity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Unity or simply activate the Search field and type in "Unity". If it is installed on your PC the Unity app will be found automatically. After you select Unity in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Unity, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unity:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.unity3d.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Unity.
8. After removing Unity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Unity that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Unity by Unity Technologies ApS from your PC, we are not saying that Unity by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Unity supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 07:33:50.840