This page is about Unity for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Unity from your systemUnity Technologies ApS
. Open here
for more details on Unity Technologies ApS. Further information about Unity can be found at http://www.unity3d.com
. Unity is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor directory, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Unity is C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Unity.exe and it has a size of 121.52 MB (127419336 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Unity. They occupy 238.84 MB (250441758
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (664.82 KB)
- Unity.exe (121.52 MB)
- SubversionPlugin.exe (300.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2019.2.131
of Unity. You can find below info on other releases of Unity:
...click to view all...
Unity is an application marketed by Unity Technologies ApS. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Unity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Unity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Unity or simply click the Search field and type in "Unity". The Unity program will be found very quickly. After you select Unity in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Unity, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unity:
- The publisher is: http://www.unity3d.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Unity.
8. After uninstalling Unity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Unity that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Unity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Unity by Unity Technologies ApS from your PC, we are not saying that Unity by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Unity in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-26 08:19:59.397