This page contains thorough information on how to remove Unity for Windows. It was created for Windows by Unity Technologies ApS. More data about Unity Technologies ApS can be found here. You can read more about related to Unity at http://www.unity3d.com. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Unity is C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Unity.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 59.87 MB (62780864 bytes) on disk.
Unity contains of the executables below. They take 168.18 MB (176352222 bytes) on disk.
A way to uninstall Unity from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Unity is an application by the software company Unity Technologies ApS. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Unity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Unity or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Unity". The Unity application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Unity in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Unity, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unity:
The software company is: http://www.unity3d.com
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Unity.
8. After uninstalling Unity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Unity which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Unity by Unity Technologies ApS from your computer, nor are we saying that Unity by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Unity in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.