Unity is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Unity from your computerUnity Technologies ApS
. More data about Unity Technologies ApS can be read here
. More info about the program Unity can be found at http://www.unity3d.com
. Unity is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor folder, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Unity is C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe. Unity.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 77.25 MB (80999872 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Unity. They take about 163.71 MB (171657686
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (664.52 KB)
- Unity.exe (77.25 MB)
- UnityHelper.exe (279.00 KB)
- binary2text.exe (330.00 KB)
- upm-win.exe (59.89 MB)
The current web page applies to Unity version 2017.3.14
only. You can find below a few links to other Unity releases:
...click to view all...
Unity is an application marketed by the software company Unity Technologies ApS. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Unity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Unity from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Unity or simply activate the Search field and type in "Unity". The Unity app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Unity in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Unity, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unity:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.unity3d.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Unity.
8. After uninstalling Unity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Unity that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Unity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Unity by Unity Technologies ApS from your PC, we are not saying that Unity by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Unity supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-24 00:44:26.927