Unity is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by Unity Technologies ApS. You can read more on Unity Technologies ApS or check for application updates here. More info about the program Unity can be found at http://www.unity3d.com. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Unity by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Unity.exe is the Unity's primary executable file and it takes approximately 62.91 MB (65971136 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Unity. They occupy an average of 175.44 MB (183965135 bytes) on disk.
How to erase Unity from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Unity is an application marketed by Unity Technologies ApS. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Unity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.
download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Unity or simply click the Search field and type in "Unity". The Unity program will be found automatically. After you select Unity in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Unity, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unity:
The publisher is: http://www.unity3d.com
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Unity.
8. After uninstalling Unity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Unity that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Unity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Unity by Unity Technologies ApS from your computer, we are not saying that Unity by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Unity in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.