TweakBit Internet Optimizer
TweakBit Internet Optimizer is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer from your computerAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. You can see more info on TweakBit Internet Optimizer at http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer. TweakBit Internet Optimizer's main file takes around 2.87 MB (3010144 bytes) and its name is InternetOptimizer.exe.
TweakBit Internet Optimizer is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.60 MB (4827616
bytes) on disk:
- Downloader.exe (33.59 KB)
- GASender.exe (40.09 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (2.87 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (511.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
This info is about TweakBit Internet Optimizer version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other TweakBit Internet Optimizer versions:
...click to view all...
TweakBit Internet Optimizer is a program marketed by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase TweakBit Internet Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TweakBit Internet Optimizer or simply click the Search feature and type in "TweakBit Internet Optimizer". If it exists on your system the TweakBit Internet Optimizer application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TweakBit Internet Optimizer in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TweakBit Internet Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TweakBit Internet Optimizer:
- The software company is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer.
8. After removing TweakBit Internet Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TweakBit Internet Optimizer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TweakBit Internet Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that TweakBit Internet Optimizer by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-02 19:18:33.523