TweakBit Internet Optimizer
TweakBit Internet Optimizer is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Additional info about Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be read here
. You can read more about on TweakBit Internet Optimizer at http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer. The application's main executable file is called InternetOptimizer.exe and it has a size of 2.84 MB (2977728 bytes).
TweakBit Internet Optimizer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.61 MB (4831936
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (30.44 KB)
- GASender.exe (40.44 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (2.84 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (554.94 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
This web page is about TweakBit Internet Optimizer version 188.8.131.52
only. For other TweakBit Internet Optimizer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TweakBit Internet Optimizer is a program released by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TweakBit Internet Optimizer or simply click the Search field and type in "TweakBit Internet Optimizer". The TweakBit Internet Optimizer program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TweakBit Internet Optimizer in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TweakBit Internet Optimizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TweakBit Internet Optimizer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer.
8. After removing TweakBit Internet Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TweakBit Internet Optimizer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TweakBit Internet Optimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that TweakBit Internet Optimizer by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 04:50:04.600