TweakBit Internet Optimizer
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Open here
where you can find out more on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. More info about the software TweakBit Internet Optimizer can be found at http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer. TweakBit Internet Optimizer's primary file takes around 2.87 MB (3007584 bytes) and is called InternetOptimizer.exe.
TweakBit Internet Optimizer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.60 MB (4825056
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (33.59 KB)
- GASender.exe (40.09 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (2.87 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (511.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of TweakBit Internet Optimizer. You can find below info on other application versions of TweakBit Internet Optimizer:
...click to view all...
TweakBit Internet Optimizer is a program marketed by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TweakBit Internet Optimizer or simply click the Search field and type in "TweakBit Internet Optimizer". If it is installed on your PC the TweakBit Internet Optimizer program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TweakBit Internet Optimizer in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TweakBit Internet Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TweakBit Internet Optimizer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer.
8. After uninstalling TweakBit Internet Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TweakBit Internet Optimizer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TweakBit Internet Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that TweakBit Internet Optimizer by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-16 03:41:41.503