TweakBit Internet Optimizer
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer from your computerAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Further information on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be found here
. Click on http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
to get more information about TweakBit Internet Optimizer on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's website. TweakBit Internet Optimizer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. TweakBit Internet Optimizer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named InternetOptimizer.exe and it has a size of 2.86 MB (2997168 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in TweakBit Internet Optimizer. They occupy 4.62 MB (4848256
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (29.42 KB)
- GASender.exe (39.42 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (2.86 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (553.92 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
This info is about TweakBit Internet Optimizer version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other TweakBit Internet Optimizer versions:
...click to view all...
TweakBit Internet Optimizer is an application released by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to erase TweakBit Internet Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase TweakBit Internet Optimizer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TweakBit Internet Optimizer or simply click the Search field and type in "TweakBit Internet Optimizer". If it exists on your system the TweakBit Internet Optimizer app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TweakBit Internet Optimizer in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TweakBit Internet Optimizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TweakBit Internet Optimizer:
- The publisher is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer.
8. After uninstalling TweakBit Internet Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TweakBit Internet Optimizer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TweakBit Internet Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that TweakBit Internet Optimizer by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-15 09:52:01.033