TweakBit Internet Optimizer
You can find below details on how to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer from your computerAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Further information on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be found here
. Further information about TweakBit Internet Optimizer can be seen at http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
. TweakBit Internet Optimizer is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing TweakBit Internet Optimizer is C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. InternetOptimizer.exe is the TweakBit Internet Optimizer's main executable file and it occupies circa 2.75 MB (2887776 bytes) on disk.
TweakBit Internet Optimizer is comprised of the following executables which take 4.49 MB (4705248
bytes) on disk:
- Downloader.exe (33.59 KB)
- GASender.exe (40.09 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (2.75 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (511.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of TweakBit Internet Optimizer. You can find here a few links to other TweakBit Internet Optimizer versions:
...click to view all...
TweakBit Internet Optimizer is a program by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TweakBit Internet Optimizer or simply click the Search field and type in "TweakBit Internet Optimizer". If it is installed on your PC the TweakBit Internet Optimizer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TweakBit Internet Optimizer in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TweakBit Internet Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TweakBit Internet Optimizer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer.
8. After uninstalling TweakBit Internet Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TweakBit Internet Optimizer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TweakBit Internet Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that TweakBit Internet Optimizer by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-04 01:15:33.073