TweakBit Internet Optimizer
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Further information on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be seen here
. More info about the application TweakBit Internet Optimizer can be found at http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. TweakBit Internet Optimizer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer\unins000.exe. InternetOptimizer.exe is the TweakBit Internet Optimizer's main executable file and it occupies circa 3.74 MB (3920504 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of TweakBit Internet Optimizer. They occupy an average of 5.47 MB (5738584
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (33.62 KB)
- GASender.exe (40.12 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (3.74 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (512.12 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of TweakBit Internet Optimizer. Click on the links below for other TweakBit Internet Optimizer versions:
...click to view all...
TweakBit Internet Optimizer is an application by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TweakBit Internet Optimizer or simply activate the Search field and type in "TweakBit Internet Optimizer". If it exists on your system the TweakBit Internet Optimizer program will be found automatically. When you click TweakBit Internet Optimizer in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TweakBit Internet Optimizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TweakBit Internet Optimizer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer.
8. After removing TweakBit Internet Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TweakBit Internet Optimizer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TweakBit Internet Optimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that TweakBit Internet Optimizer by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-19 19:44:29.760