TweakBit Internet Optimizer
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer from your computerAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Further information on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be found here
. Click on http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
to get more information about TweakBit Internet Optimizer on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling TweakBit Internet Optimizer is C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. InternetOptimizer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.15 MB (3304568 bytes) on disk.
TweakBit Internet Optimizer contains of the executables below. They take 4.93 MB (5167704
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (33.62 KB)
- GASender.exe (40.12 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (3.15 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (556.12 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of TweakBit Internet Optimizer. You can find below a few links to other TweakBit Internet Optimizer releases:
...click to view all...
TweakBit Internet Optimizer is an application marketed by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Frequently, users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase TweakBit Internet Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TweakBit Internet Optimizer or simply click the Search feature and type in "TweakBit Internet Optimizer". If it exists on your system the TweakBit Internet Optimizer app will be found automatically. After you select TweakBit Internet Optimizer in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TweakBit Internet Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TweakBit Internet Optimizer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer.
8. After removing TweakBit Internet Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TweakBit Internet Optimizer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TweakBit Internet Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that TweakBit Internet Optimizer by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-29 15:41:09.390