TweakBit Internet Optimizer
TweakBit Internet Optimizer is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. More info about Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be read here
. Please follow http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
if you want to read more on TweakBit Internet Optimizer on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's page. TweakBit Internet Optimizer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.15 MB (3305544 bytes) on disk and is named InternetOptimizer.exe.
The following executables are installed beside TweakBit Internet Optimizer. They occupy about 4.88 MB (5121384
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (33.07 KB)
- GASender.exe (39.57 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (3.15 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (511.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of TweakBit Internet Optimizer. You can find below info on other versions of TweakBit Internet Optimizer:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
TweakBit Internet Optimizer is an application offered by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase TweakBit Internet Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TweakBit Internet Optimizer or simply click the Search feature and type in "TweakBit Internet Optimizer". If it exists on your system the TweakBit Internet Optimizer program will be found very quickly. After you select TweakBit Internet Optimizer in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TweakBit Internet Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TweakBit Internet Optimizer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer.
8. After removing TweakBit Internet Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TweakBit Internet Optimizer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TweakBit Internet Optimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that TweakBit Internet Optimizer by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-25 08:27:49.600