TweakBit Internet Optimizer
TweakBit Internet Optimizer is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. More information about Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
if you want to read more on TweakBit Internet Optimizer on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's web page. TweakBit Internet Optimizer is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.73 MB (2860480 bytes) on disk and is named InternetOptimizer.exe.
TweakBit Internet Optimizer is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.50 MB (4721856
bytes) on disk:
- Downloader.exe (33.44 KB)
- GASender.exe (39.94 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (2.73 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (554.94 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of TweakBit Internet Optimizer. You can find below info on other releases of TweakBit Internet Optimizer:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer.Registry that is not removed:
TweakBit Internet Optimizer is a program by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete TweakBit Internet Optimizer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TweakBit Internet Optimizer or simply activate the Search field and type in "TweakBit Internet Optimizer". If it is installed on your PC the TweakBit Internet Optimizer program will be found very quickly. When you select TweakBit Internet Optimizer in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TweakBit Internet Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TweakBit Internet Optimizer:
- The software company is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer.
8. After uninstalling TweakBit Internet Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TweakBit Internet Optimizer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TweakBit Internet Optimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that TweakBit Internet Optimizer by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-29 00:36:38.433