TweakBit Internet Optimizer
TweakBit Internet Optimizer is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer from your computerAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Additional info about Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be found here
. Please open http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
if you want to read more on TweakBit Internet Optimizer on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer. TweakBit Internet Optimizer's main file takes about 2.78 MB (2915264 bytes) and is called InternetOptimizer.exe.
TweakBit Internet Optimizer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.55 MB (4769472
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (30.44 KB)
- GASender.exe (40.44 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (2.78 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (554.94 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of TweakBit Internet Optimizer. For more TweakBit Internet Optimizer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TweakBit Internet Optimizer is a program released by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase TweakBit Internet Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TweakBit Internet Optimizer or simply click the Search feature and type in "TweakBit Internet Optimizer". The TweakBit Internet Optimizer application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TweakBit Internet Optimizer in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TweakBit Internet Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TweakBit Internet Optimizer:
- The publisher is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer.
8. After uninstalling TweakBit Internet Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TweakBit Internet Optimizer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TweakBit Internet Optimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that TweakBit Internet Optimizer by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-15 08:56:43.387