TweakBit Internet Optimizer
This info is about TweakBit Internet Optimizer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. You can read more on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
to get more data about TweakBit Internet Optimizer on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.75 MB (2887776 bytes) on disk and is labeled InternetOptimizer.exe.
TweakBit Internet Optimizer is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.49 MB (4705248
bytes) on disk:
- Downloader.exe (33.59 KB)
- GASender.exe (40.09 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (2.75 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (511.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of TweakBit Internet Optimizer. You can find below info on other versions of TweakBit Internet Optimizer:
...click to view all...
TweakBit Internet Optimizer is a program by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase TweakBit Internet Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TweakBit Internet Optimizer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TweakBit Internet Optimizer or simply click the Search feature and type in "TweakBit Internet Optimizer". If it exists on your system the TweakBit Internet Optimizer application will be found automatically. After you click TweakBit Internet Optimizer in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TweakBit Internet Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TweakBit Internet Optimizer:
- The publisher is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer.
8. After uninstalling TweakBit Internet Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TweakBit Internet Optimizer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TweakBit Internet Optimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that TweakBit Internet Optimizer by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-19 20:24:43.787