TweakBit Internet Optimizer
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Click on http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
to get more details about TweakBit Internet Optimizer on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's website. TweakBit Internet Optimizer is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. TweakBit Internet Optimizer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled InternetOptimizer.exe and its approximative size is 2.78 MB (2916288 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside TweakBit Internet Optimizer. They take about 4.55 MB (4770496
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (30.44 KB)
- GASender.exe (40.44 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (2.78 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (554.94 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current web page applies to TweakBit Internet Optimizer version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below a few links to other TweakBit Internet Optimizer releases:
...click to view all...
TweakBit Internet Optimizer is a program released by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Frequently, users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete TweakBit Internet Optimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TweakBit Internet Optimizer or simply click the Search field and type in "TweakBit Internet Optimizer". If it exists on your system the TweakBit Internet Optimizer application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TweakBit Internet Optimizer in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TweakBit Internet Optimizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TweakBit Internet Optimizer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer.
8. After removing TweakBit Internet Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TweakBit Internet Optimizer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TweakBit Internet Optimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that TweakBit Internet Optimizer by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 14:11:41.340