TweakBit Internet Optimizer
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Click on http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
to get more details about TweakBit Internet Optimizer on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's website. TweakBit Internet Optimizer is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. TweakBit Internet Optimizer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled InternetOptimizer.exe and its approximative size is 2.78 MB (2916288 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside TweakBit Internet Optimizer. They take about 4.55 MB (4770496
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (30.44 KB)
- GASender.exe (40.44 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (2.78 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (554.94 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current web page applies to TweakBit Internet Optimizer version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below a few links to other TweakBit Internet Optimizer releases:
...click to view all...
TweakBit Internet Optimizer is a program released by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Frequently, users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete TweakBit Internet Optimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TweakBit Internet Optimizer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TweakBit Internet Optimizer". The TweakBit Internet Optimizer program will be found automatically. When you select TweakBit Internet Optimizer in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TweakBit Internet Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TweakBit Internet Optimizer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer.
8. After removing TweakBit Internet Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TweakBit Internet Optimizer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TweakBit Internet Optimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that TweakBit Internet Optimizer by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-10 14:11:41.340