TweakBit Internet Optimizer
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Go over here
for more details on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. You can see more info related to TweakBit Internet Optimizer at http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. TweakBit Internet Optimizer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer\unins000.exe. InternetOptimizer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.76 MB (2895456 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of TweakBit Internet Optimizer. They occupy about 4.54 MB (4758496
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (33.59 KB)
- GASender.exe (40.09 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (2.76 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (556.09 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current page applies to TweakBit Internet Optimizer version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other versions of TweakBit Internet Optimizer:
...click to view all...
TweakBit Internet Optimizer is an application marketed by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TweakBit Internet Optimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TweakBit Internet Optimizer or simply click the Search feature and type in "TweakBit Internet Optimizer". The TweakBit Internet Optimizer app will be found automatically. When you click TweakBit Internet Optimizer in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TweakBit Internet Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TweakBit Internet Optimizer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer.
8. After removing TweakBit Internet Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TweakBit Internet Optimizer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TweakBit Internet Optimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that TweakBit Internet Optimizer by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-09 23:11:40.430