TweakBit Internet Optimizer
This info is about TweakBit Internet Optimizer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. More information about Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be read here
. You can get more details on TweakBit Internet Optimizer at http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
. TweakBit Internet Optimizer is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer folder, depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer\unins000.exe" /compability is the full command line if you want to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer. TweakBit Internet Optimizer's main file takes about 2.65 MB (2782144 bytes) and is named InternetOptimizer.exe.
TweakBit Internet Optimizer is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.37 MB (4584128
bytes) on disk:
- Downloader.exe (31.44 KB)
- GASender.exe (40.44 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (2.65 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (502.94 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current page applies to TweakBit Internet Optimizer version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other TweakBit Internet Optimizer versions:
...click to view all...
TweakBit Internet Optimizer is a program by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TweakBit Internet Optimizer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TweakBit Internet Optimizer". If it is installed on your PC the TweakBit Internet Optimizer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TweakBit Internet Optimizer in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TweakBit Internet Optimizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TweakBit Internet Optimizer:
- The software company is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer\unins000.exe" /compability
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer.
8. After removing TweakBit Internet Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TweakBit Internet Optimizer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TweakBit Internet Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that TweakBit Internet Optimizer by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-17 20:23:39.377