TweakBit Internet Optimizer
TweakBit Internet Optimizer is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. More information about Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be seen here
. More details about TweakBit Internet Optimizer can be seen at http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
. TweakBit Internet Optimizer is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer. TweakBit Internet Optimizer's main file takes about 2.86 MB (2997168 bytes) and is named InternetOptimizer.exe.
TweakBit Internet Optimizer contains of the executables below. They take 4.62 MB (4848256
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (29.42 KB)
- GASender.exe (39.42 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (2.86 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (553.92 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of TweakBit Internet Optimizer. You can find below info on other releases of TweakBit Internet Optimizer:
...click to view all...
TweakBit Internet Optimizer is a program marketed by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TweakBit Internet Optimizer or simply activate the Search field and type in "TweakBit Internet Optimizer". If it is installed on your PC the TweakBit Internet Optimizer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TweakBit Internet Optimizer in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TweakBit Internet Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TweakBit Internet Optimizer:
- The publisher is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\Internet Optimizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TweakBit Internet Optimizer.
8. After uninstalling TweakBit Internet Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TweakBit Internet Optimizer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TweakBit Internet Optimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that TweakBit Internet Optimizer by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TweakBit Internet Optimizer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 03:36:33.953