Rising Personal Firewall
Rising Personal Firewall is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall from your systemBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. You can find out more on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about Rising Personal Firewall can be found at http://help.ikaka.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RFW folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RFW is the full command line if you want to remove Rising Personal Firewall. The program's main executable file occupies 851.34 KB (871768 bytes) on disk and is labeled RegGuide.exe.
Rising Personal Firewall installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.21 MB (4410024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- backlnk.exe (92.00 KB)
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (606.65 KB)
- clrIECac.exe (94.65 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (258.25 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (851.34 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (14.65 KB)
- snethelp.exe (146.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.00.51.94
of Rising Personal Firewall. Click on the links below for other Rising Personal Firewall versions:
...click to view all...
Rising Personal Firewall is an application offered by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY way to remove Rising Personal Firewall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Rising Personal Firewall from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Rising Personal Firewall or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rising Personal Firewall". If it is installed on your PC the Rising Personal Firewall program will be found automatically. When you click Rising Personal Firewall in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Rising Personal Firewall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Personal Firewall:
- The software company is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RFW
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rising Personal Firewall.
8. After uninstalling Rising Personal Firewall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Personal Firewall which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Personal Firewall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rising Personal Firewall in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 07:14:43.387