Rising Personal Firewall
Rising Personal Firewall is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall from your systemBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. You can find out more on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about Rising Personal Firewall can be found at http://help.ikaka.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RFW folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RFW is the full command line if you want to remove Rising Personal Firewall. The program's main executable file occupies 851.34 KB (871768 bytes) on disk and is labeled RegGuide.exe.
Rising Personal Firewall installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.21 MB (4410024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- backlnk.exe (92.00 KB)
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (606.65 KB)
- clrIECac.exe (94.65 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (258.25 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (851.34 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (14.65 KB)
- snethelp.exe (146.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.00.51.94
of Rising Personal Firewall. Click on the links below for other Rising Personal Firewall versions:
...click to view all...
Rising Personal Firewall is an application offered by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY way to remove Rising Personal Firewall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Rising Personal Firewall from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Rising Personal Firewall or simply click the Search field and type in "Rising Personal Firewall". If it exists on your system the Rising Personal Firewall program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Rising Personal Firewall in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Rising Personal Firewall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Personal Firewall:
- The web site of the program is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RFW
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rising Personal Firewall.
8. After uninstalling Rising Personal Firewall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Personal Firewall which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Personal Firewall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rising Personal Firewall in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 07:14:43.387