Rising Personal Firewall
Rising Personal Firewall is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall from your PCBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Please follow http://help.ikaka.com/
if you want to read more on Rising Personal Firewall on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s web page. Rising Personal Firewall is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\Rfw directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall. The program's main executable file is titled rsmain.exe and its approximative size is 74.77 KB (76568 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Rising Personal Firewall. They take about 4.49 MB (4706272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- adfilter.exe (62.27 KB)
- adslshr.exe (62.27 KB)
- backlnk.exe (92.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (779.42 KB)
- clrIECac.exe (94.65 KB)
- connview.exe (62.27 KB)
- fluxmgr.exe (62.27 KB)
- IPSwitch.exe (62.27 KB)
- langsel.exe (658.65 KB)
- netcheck.exe (62.27 KB)
- process.exe (62.27 KB)
- ravmond.exe (270.92 KB)
- ravxp.exe (84.65 KB)
- regguide.exe (1.29 MB)
- rsconfig.exe (57.77 KB)
- rsdlsvr.exe (47.84 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (50.77 KB)
- rsmain.exe (74.77 KB)
- rsrp.exe (70.77 KB)
- rsstub.exe (115.27 KB)
- rstray.exe (84.77 KB)
- sharemgr.exe (62.27 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (16.65 KB)
- snethelp.exe (91.77 KB)
- SpeedPro.exe (62.27 KB)
- WebSpeed.exe (62.27 KB)
- WlanCheck.exe (62.27 KB)
This page is about Rising Personal Firewall version 24.00.59.33
only. For more Rising Personal Firewall versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Rising Personal Firewall is a program marketed by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Rising Personal Firewall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Rising Personal Firewall or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rising Personal Firewall". The Rising Personal Firewall application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Rising Personal Firewall in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Rising Personal Firewall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Personal Firewall:
- The publisher is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rising Personal Firewall.
8. After removing Rising Personal Firewall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Rising Personal Firewall which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rising Personal Firewall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Rising Personal Firewall in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-18 00:23:24.137