Rising Personal Firewall
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Rising Personal Firewall for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall from your PCBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. You can see more info related to Rising Personal Firewall at http://help.ikaka.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RFW folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Rising Personal Firewall's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RFW. The program's main executable file is called rsmain.exe and its approximative size is 74.77 KB (76568 bytes).
Rising Personal Firewall is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.48 MB (4697056
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- adfilter.exe (62.27 KB)
- adslshr.exe (62.27 KB)
- backlnk.exe (92.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (779.42 KB)
- clrIECac.exe (94.65 KB)
- connview.exe (62.27 KB)
- fluxmgr.exe (62.27 KB)
- IPSwitch.exe (62.27 KB)
- langsel.exe (658.65 KB)
- netcheck.exe (62.27 KB)
- process.exe (62.27 KB)
- ravmond.exe (270.92 KB)
- ravxp.exe (84.65 KB)
- regguide.exe (1.28 MB)
- rsconfig.exe (57.77 KB)
- rsdlsvr.exe (47.84 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (50.77 KB)
- rsmain.exe (74.77 KB)
- rsrp.exe (70.77 KB)
- rsstub.exe (115.27 KB)
- rstray.exe (84.77 KB)
- sharemgr.exe (62.27 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (16.65 KB)
- snethelp.exe (91.77 KB)
- SpeedPro.exe (62.27 KB)
- WebSpeed.exe (62.27 KB)
- WlanCheck.exe (62.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 24.00.40.57
of Rising Personal Firewall. Click on the links below for other Rising Personal Firewall versions:
...click to view all...
Rising Personal Firewall is a program offered by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Rising Personal Firewall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Rising Personal Firewall from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Rising Personal Firewall or simply click the Search field and type in "Rising Personal Firewall". If it exists on your system the Rising Personal Firewall app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Rising Personal Firewall in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Rising Personal Firewall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Personal Firewall:
- The web site of the application is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RFW
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Rising Personal Firewall.
8. After uninstalling Rising Personal Firewall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Personal Firewall that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Personal Firewall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-24 19:15:26.907