Rising Personal Firewall
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Rising Personal Firewall for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall from your PCBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Further information on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://help.ikaka.com/
if you want to read more on Rising Personal Firewall on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RFW folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Rising Personal Firewall by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RFW. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled rsmain.exe and occupies 114.65 KB (117400 bytes).
Rising Personal Firewall installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.21 MB (4412072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- backlnk.exe (92.00 KB)
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (606.65 KB)
- clrIECac.exe (94.65 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (258.25 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (851.34 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (16.65 KB)
- snethelp.exe (146.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.00.59.80
of Rising Personal Firewall. For more Rising Personal Firewall versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Rising Personal Firewall is an application marketed by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove Rising Personal Firewall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Rising Personal Firewall from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Rising Personal Firewall or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rising Personal Firewall". If it is installed on your PC the Rising Personal Firewall app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Rising Personal Firewall in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Rising Personal Firewall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Personal Firewall:
- The web site of the program is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RFW
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rising Personal Firewall.
8. After removing Rising Personal Firewall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Personal Firewall that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Personal Firewall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-13 03:35:49.947