Rising Personal Firewall
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall from your PCBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. You can get more details about Rising Personal Firewall at http://help.ikaka.com/
. Rising Personal Firewall is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RFW directory, depending on the user's decision. Rising Personal Firewall's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. rsmain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 74.77 KB (76568 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Rising Personal Firewall. They occupy about 4.49 MB (4706272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- adfilter.exe (62.27 KB)
- adslshr.exe (62.27 KB)
- backlnk.exe (92.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (779.42 KB)
- clrIECac.exe (94.65 KB)
- connview.exe (62.27 KB)
- fluxmgr.exe (62.27 KB)
- IPSwitch.exe (62.27 KB)
- langsel.exe (658.65 KB)
- netcheck.exe (62.27 KB)
- process.exe (62.27 KB)
- ravmond.exe (270.92 KB)
- ravxp.exe (84.65 KB)
- regguide.exe (1.29 MB)
- rsconfig.exe (57.77 KB)
- rsdlsvr.exe (47.84 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (50.77 KB)
- rsmain.exe (74.77 KB)
- rsrp.exe (70.77 KB)
- rsstub.exe (115.27 KB)
- rstray.exe (84.77 KB)
- sharemgr.exe (62.27 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (16.65 KB)
- snethelp.exe (91.77 KB)
- SpeedPro.exe (62.27 KB)
- WebSpeed.exe (62.27 KB)
- WlanCheck.exe (62.27 KB)
This web page is about Rising Personal Firewall version 24.00.55.72
alone. Click on the links below for other Rising Personal Firewall versions:
...click to view all...
Rising Personal Firewall is a program offered by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Rising Personal Firewall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Rising Personal Firewall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Rising Personal Firewall or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rising Personal Firewall". The Rising Personal Firewall app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Rising Personal Firewall in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Rising Personal Firewall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Personal Firewall:
- The software company is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rising Personal Firewall.
8. After removing Rising Personal Firewall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Rising Personal Firewall that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rising Personal Firewall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-28 11:04:28.933