Rising Personal Firewall
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall from your PCBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. More info about Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be read here
. You can read more about on Rising Personal Firewall at http://help.ikaka.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\Rfw folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. Rising Personal Firewall's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. rsmain.exe is the Rising Personal Firewall's primary executable file and it takes about 74.77 KB (76568 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Rising Personal Firewall. They occupy about 4.49 MB (4706272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- adfilter.exe (62.27 KB)
- adslshr.exe (62.27 KB)
- backlnk.exe (92.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (779.42 KB)
- clrIECac.exe (94.65 KB)
- connview.exe (62.27 KB)
- fluxmgr.exe (62.27 KB)
- IPSwitch.exe (62.27 KB)
- langsel.exe (658.65 KB)
- netcheck.exe (62.27 KB)
- process.exe (62.27 KB)
- ravmond.exe (270.92 KB)
- ravxp.exe (84.65 KB)
- regguide.exe (1.29 MB)
- rsconfig.exe (57.77 KB)
- rsdlsvr.exe (47.84 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (50.77 KB)
- rsmain.exe (74.77 KB)
- rsrp.exe (70.77 KB)
- rsstub.exe (115.27 KB)
- rstray.exe (84.77 KB)
- sharemgr.exe (62.27 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (16.65 KB)
- snethelp.exe (91.77 KB)
- SpeedPro.exe (62.27 KB)
- WebSpeed.exe (62.27 KB)
- WlanCheck.exe (62.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 24.00.58.53
of Rising Personal Firewall. You can find below info on other versions of Rising Personal Firewall:
...click to view all...
Rising Personal Firewall is an application marketed by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Rising Personal Firewall or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rising Personal Firewall". If it exists on your system the Rising Personal Firewall application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Rising Personal Firewall in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Rising Personal Firewall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Personal Firewall:
- The web site of the application is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rising Personal Firewall.
8. After removing Rising Personal Firewall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Rising Personal Firewall that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Personal Firewall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Rising Personal Firewall supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-31 17:37:36.473