Rising Personal Firewall
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Rising Personal Firewall for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall from your computerBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. More information about Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the program Rising Personal Firewall can be found at http://help.ikaka.com/
. Rising Personal Firewall is commonly set up in the C:\Progs\Rising\Rfw folder, depending on the user's decision. Rising Personal Firewall's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. RsStub.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 62.65 KB (64152 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Rising Personal Firewall. They take about 8.68 MB (9101240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- popwndexe.exe (156.77 KB)
- RsBackup.exe (350.65 KB)
- RsMgrSvc.exe (215.73 KB)
- RsStub.exe (62.65 KB)
- Setup.exe (757.17 KB)
- updater.exe (595.69 KB)
- adfilter.exe (62.27 KB)
- adslshr.exe (62.27 KB)
- rsrp.exe (70.77 KB)
- rsconfig.exe (57.77 KB)
- connview.exe (62.27 KB)
- fluxmgr.exe (62.27 KB)
- IPSwitch.exe (62.27 KB)
- netcheck.exe (62.27 KB)
- process.exe (62.27 KB)
- rsmain.exe (74.77 KB)
- ravxp.exe (84.65 KB)
- regguide.exe (1.29 MB)
- backlnk.exe (92.00 KB)
- clrIECac.exe (94.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (50.77 KB)
- ravmond.exe (270.92 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (14.65 KB)
- snethelp.exe (91.77 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (16.65 KB)
- rsdlsvr.exe (47.84 KB)
- langsel.exe (658.65 KB)
- rsstub.exe (115.27 KB)
- sharemgr.exe (62.27 KB)
- SpeedPro.exe (62.27 KB)
- rstray.exe (84.77 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (779.42 KB)
- WebSpeed.exe (62.27 KB)
- WlanCheck.exe (62.27 KB)
The current web page applies to Rising Personal Firewall version 24.00.59.05
alone. Click on the links below for other Rising Personal Firewall versions:
...click to view all...
Rising Personal Firewall is a program marketed by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase Rising Personal Firewall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Rising Personal Firewall or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rising Personal Firewall". If it is installed on your PC the Rising Personal Firewall app will be found automatically. When you click Rising Personal Firewall in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Rising Personal Firewall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Personal Firewall:
- The web site of the application is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rising Personal Firewall.
8. After removing Rising Personal Firewall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Personal Firewall which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rising Personal Firewall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-28 10:59:57.100