Rising Personal Firewall
Rising Personal Firewall is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall from your systemBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Additional info about Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be read here
. You can read more about on Rising Personal Firewall at http://help.ikaka.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RFW directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Rising Personal Firewall by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RFW. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. rsmain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Rising Personal Firewall. They take an average of 4.21 MB (4412072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- backlnk.exe (92.00 KB)
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (606.65 KB)
- clrIECac.exe (94.65 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (258.25 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (851.34 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (16.65 KB)
- snethelp.exe (146.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
This info is about Rising Personal Firewall version 23.00.59.83
alone. You can find below a few links to other Rising Personal Firewall releases:
...click to view all...
Rising Personal Firewall is a program offered by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase Rising Personal Firewall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Rising Personal Firewall from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Rising Personal Firewall or simply click the Search field and type in "Rising Personal Firewall". If it is installed on your PC the Rising Personal Firewall program will be found very quickly. After you click Rising Personal Firewall in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Rising Personal Firewall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Personal Firewall:
- The software company is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RFW
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Rising Personal Firewall.
8. After uninstalling Rising Personal Firewall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Rising Personal Firewall which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rising Personal Firewall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-14 20:17:53.080