Rising Personal Firewall
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Rising Personal Firewall for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall from your computerBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Further information on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about Rising Personal Firewall can be found at http://help.ikaka.com/
. Rising Personal Firewall is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RFW folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove Rising Personal Firewall by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RFW. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. rsmain.exe is the Rising Personal Firewall's main executable file and it occupies about 74.77 KB (76568 bytes) on disk.
Rising Personal Firewall is comprised of the following executables which take 4.45 MB (4666336
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- adfilter.exe (62.27 KB)
- adslshr.exe (62.27 KB)
- backlnk.exe (92.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (779.42 KB)
- clrIECac.exe (94.65 KB)
- connview.exe (62.27 KB)
- fluxmgr.exe (62.27 KB)
- IPSwitch.exe (62.27 KB)
- langsel.exe (658.65 KB)
- netcheck.exe (62.27 KB)
- process.exe (62.27 KB)
- ravmond.exe (270.92 KB)
- ravxp.exe (84.65 KB)
- regguide.exe (1.25 MB)
- rsconfig.exe (57.77 KB)
- rsdlsvr.exe (47.84 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (50.77 KB)
- rsmain.exe (74.77 KB)
- rsrp.exe (70.77 KB)
- rsstub.exe (115.27 KB)
- rstray.exe (84.77 KB)
- sharemgr.exe (62.27 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (14.65 KB)
- snethelp.exe (91.77 KB)
- SpeedPro.exe (62.27 KB)
- WebSpeed.exe (62.27 KB)
- WlanCheck.exe (62.27 KB)
This page is about Rising Personal Firewall version 24.00.32.34
only. You can find below info on other releases of Rising Personal Firewall:
...click to view all...
Rising Personal Firewall is an application offered by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove Rising Personal Firewall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Rising Personal Firewall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Rising Personal Firewall or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rising Personal Firewall". If it is installed on your PC the Rising Personal Firewall application will be found automatically. After you select Rising Personal Firewall in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Rising Personal Firewall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Personal Firewall:
- The publisher is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RFW
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rising Personal Firewall.
8. After uninstalling Rising Personal Firewall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Personal Firewall that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Personal Firewall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rising Personal Firewall supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-16 11:34:15.720