Rising Personal Firewall
Rising Personal Firewall is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall from your computerBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. More information on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://help.ikaka.com/
if you want to read more on Rising Personal Firewall on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s page. Usually the Rising Personal Firewall application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RFW directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RFW is the full command line if you want to remove Rising Personal Firewall. The application's main executable file is labeled rsmain.exe and its approximative size is 74.77 KB (76568 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Rising Personal Firewall. They take about 4.45 MB (4668384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- adfilter.exe (62.27 KB)
- adslshr.exe (62.27 KB)
- backlnk.exe (92.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (779.42 KB)
- clrIECac.exe (94.65 KB)
- connview.exe (62.27 KB)
- fluxmgr.exe (62.27 KB)
- IPSwitch.exe (62.27 KB)
- langsel.exe (658.65 KB)
- netcheck.exe (62.27 KB)
- process.exe (62.27 KB)
- ravmond.exe (270.92 KB)
- ravxp.exe (84.65 KB)
- regguide.exe (1.25 MB)
- rsconfig.exe (57.77 KB)
- rsdlsvr.exe (47.84 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (50.77 KB)
- rsmain.exe (74.77 KB)
- rsrp.exe (70.77 KB)
- rsstub.exe (115.27 KB)
- rstray.exe (84.77 KB)
- sharemgr.exe (62.27 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (16.65 KB)
- snethelp.exe (91.77 KB)
- SpeedPro.exe (62.27 KB)
- WebSpeed.exe (62.27 KB)
- WlanCheck.exe (62.27 KB)
This page is about Rising Personal Firewall version 24.00.32.14
alone. For other Rising Personal Firewall versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Rising Personal Firewall is an application offered by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Some users choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Rising Personal Firewall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Rising Personal Firewall from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Rising Personal Firewall or simply click the Search field and type in "Rising Personal Firewall". If it exists on your system the Rising Personal Firewall program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Rising Personal Firewall in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Rising Personal Firewall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Personal Firewall:
- The web site of the application is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RFW
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Rising Personal Firewall.
8. After uninstalling Rising Personal Firewall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Personal Firewall that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Personal Firewall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rising Personal Firewall supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 02:45:15.523