Rising Personal Firewall
This page is about Rising Personal Firewall for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall from your PCBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. You can find out more on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://help.ikaka.com/
to get more details about Rising Personal Firewall on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s website. Rising Personal Firewall is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RFW directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Rising Personal Firewall by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. rsmain.exe is the Rising Personal Firewall's primary executable file and it takes circa 74.77 KB (76568 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Rising Personal Firewall. They occupy about 4.49 MB (4704224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- adfilter.exe (62.27 KB)
- adslshr.exe (62.27 KB)
- backlnk.exe (92.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (779.42 KB)
- clrIECac.exe (94.65 KB)
- connview.exe (62.27 KB)
- fluxmgr.exe (62.27 KB)
- IPSwitch.exe (62.27 KB)
- langsel.exe (658.65 KB)
- netcheck.exe (62.27 KB)
- process.exe (62.27 KB)
- ravmond.exe (270.92 KB)
- ravxp.exe (84.65 KB)
- regguide.exe (1.29 MB)
- rsconfig.exe (57.77 KB)
- rsdlsvr.exe (47.84 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (50.77 KB)
- rsmain.exe (74.77 KB)
- rsrp.exe (70.77 KB)
- rsstub.exe (115.27 KB)
- rstray.exe (84.77 KB)
- sharemgr.exe (62.27 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (14.65 KB)
- snethelp.exe (91.77 KB)
- SpeedPro.exe (62.27 KB)
- WebSpeed.exe (62.27 KB)
- WlanCheck.exe (62.27 KB)
This info is about Rising Personal Firewall version 24.00.46.31
only. Click on the links below for other Rising Personal Firewall versions:
...click to view all...
Rising Personal Firewall is an application marketed by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove Rising Personal Firewall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Rising Personal Firewall with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Rising Personal Firewall or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rising Personal Firewall". If it exists on your system the Rising Personal Firewall application will be found automatically. When you click Rising Personal Firewall in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Rising Personal Firewall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Personal Firewall:
- The publisher is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Rising Personal Firewall.
8. After removing Rising Personal Firewall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Rising Personal Firewall that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Personal Firewall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Rising Personal Firewall supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-18 16:28:39.537