Rising Personal Firewall
This info is about Rising Personal Firewall for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall from your PCBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Further information on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info on Rising Personal Firewall at http://help.ikaka.com/
. Rising Personal Firewall is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\Rfw folder, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Rising Personal Firewall by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. rsmain.exe is the Rising Personal Firewall's main executable file and it takes circa 74.77 KB (76568 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Rising Personal Firewall. They take 4.49 MB (4706272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- adfilter.exe (62.27 KB)
- adslshr.exe (62.27 KB)
- backlnk.exe (92.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (779.42 KB)
- clrIECac.exe (94.65 KB)
- connview.exe (62.27 KB)
- fluxmgr.exe (62.27 KB)
- IPSwitch.exe (62.27 KB)
- langsel.exe (658.65 KB)
- netcheck.exe (62.27 KB)
- process.exe (62.27 KB)
- ravmond.exe (270.92 KB)
- ravxp.exe (84.65 KB)
- regguide.exe (1.29 MB)
- rsconfig.exe (57.77 KB)
- rsdlsvr.exe (47.84 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (50.77 KB)
- rsmain.exe (74.77 KB)
- rsrp.exe (70.77 KB)
- rsstub.exe (115.27 KB)
- rstray.exe (84.77 KB)
- sharemgr.exe (62.27 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (16.65 KB)
- snethelp.exe (91.77 KB)
- SpeedPro.exe (62.27 KB)
- WebSpeed.exe (62.27 KB)
- WlanCheck.exe (62.27 KB)
This data is about Rising Personal Firewall version 24.00.58.67
only. For other Rising Personal Firewall versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Rising Personal Firewall is an application offered by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Some users want to erase it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Rising Personal Firewall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Rising Personal Firewall from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Rising Personal Firewall or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rising Personal Firewall". The Rising Personal Firewall application will be found very quickly. When you select Rising Personal Firewall in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Rising Personal Firewall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Personal Firewall:
- The publisher is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Rising Personal Firewall.
8. After removing Rising Personal Firewall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Personal Firewall which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rising Personal Firewall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rising Personal Firewall in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-22 14:39:18.497