Rising Personal Firewall
This web page is about Rising Personal Firewall for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall from your systemBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Please follow http://help.ikaka.com/
if you want to read more on Rising Personal Firewall on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s website. Rising Personal Firewall is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RFW directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Rising Personal Firewall is C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 74.77 KB (76568 bytes) on disk and is titled rsmain.exe.
Rising Personal Firewall is comprised of the following executables which take 4.49 MB (4706272
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- adfilter.exe (62.27 KB)
- adslshr.exe (62.27 KB)
- backlnk.exe (92.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (779.42 KB)
- clrIECac.exe (94.65 KB)
- connview.exe (62.27 KB)
- fluxmgr.exe (62.27 KB)
- IPSwitch.exe (62.27 KB)
- langsel.exe (658.65 KB)
- netcheck.exe (62.27 KB)
- process.exe (62.27 KB)
- ravmond.exe (270.92 KB)
- ravxp.exe (84.65 KB)
- regguide.exe (1.29 MB)
- rsconfig.exe (57.77 KB)
- rsdlsvr.exe (47.84 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (50.77 KB)
- rsmain.exe (74.77 KB)
- rsrp.exe (70.77 KB)
- rsstub.exe (115.27 KB)
- rstray.exe (84.77 KB)
- sharemgr.exe (62.27 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (16.65 KB)
- snethelp.exe (91.77 KB)
- SpeedPro.exe (62.27 KB)
- WebSpeed.exe (62.27 KB)
- WlanCheck.exe (62.27 KB)
This info is about Rising Personal Firewall version 24.00.55.49
only. For more Rising Personal Firewall versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Rising Personal Firewall is an application marketed by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Rising Personal Firewall with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Rising Personal Firewall or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rising Personal Firewall". If it exists on your system the Rising Personal Firewall application will be found automatically. After you select Rising Personal Firewall in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Rising Personal Firewall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Personal Firewall:
- The web site of the program is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rising Personal Firewall.
8. After removing Rising Personal Firewall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Rising Personal Firewall that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Personal Firewall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Rising Personal Firewall in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-27 22:37:15.683