Rising Personal Firewall
Rising Personal Firewall is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall from your PCBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. More data about Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://help.ikaka.com/
if you want to read more on Rising Personal Firewall on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s page. Rising Personal Firewall is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RFW folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Rising Personal Firewall. The program's main executable file is named rsmain.exe and occupies 74.77 KB (76568 bytes).
Rising Personal Firewall contains of the executables below. They take 4.49 MB (4704224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- adfilter.exe (62.27 KB)
- adslshr.exe (62.27 KB)
- backlnk.exe (92.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (779.42 KB)
- clrIECac.exe (94.65 KB)
- connview.exe (62.27 KB)
- fluxmgr.exe (62.27 KB)
- IPSwitch.exe (62.27 KB)
- langsel.exe (658.65 KB)
- netcheck.exe (62.27 KB)
- process.exe (62.27 KB)
- ravmond.exe (270.92 KB)
- ravxp.exe (84.65 KB)
- regguide.exe (1.29 MB)
- rsconfig.exe (57.77 KB)
- rsdlsvr.exe (47.84 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (50.77 KB)
- rsmain.exe (74.77 KB)
- rsrp.exe (70.77 KB)
- rsstub.exe (115.27 KB)
- rstray.exe (84.77 KB)
- sharemgr.exe (62.27 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (14.65 KB)
- snethelp.exe (91.77 KB)
- SpeedPro.exe (62.27 KB)
- WebSpeed.exe (62.27 KB)
- WlanCheck.exe (62.27 KB)
This web page is about Rising Personal Firewall version 24.00.53.84
alone. For more Rising Personal Firewall versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Rising Personal Firewall is an application marketed by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Rising Personal Firewall from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Rising Personal Firewall or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rising Personal Firewall". If it is installed on your PC the Rising Personal Firewall program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Rising Personal Firewall in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Rising Personal Firewall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Personal Firewall:
- The web site of the application is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Rising Personal Firewall.
8. After uninstalling Rising Personal Firewall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Personal Firewall which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Personal Firewall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-26 18:58:41.237