Rising Personal Firewall
You can find on this page details on how to remove Rising Personal Firewall for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall from your systemBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Click on http://help.ikaka.com/
to get more information about Rising Personal Firewall on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RFW directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Rising Personal Firewall by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Rising Personal Firewall's main file takes about 74.77 KB (76568 bytes) and its name is rsmain.exe.
Rising Personal Firewall contains of the executables below. They take 4.49 MB (4706272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- adfilter.exe (62.27 KB)
- adslshr.exe (62.27 KB)
- backlnk.exe (92.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (779.42 KB)
- clrIECac.exe (94.65 KB)
- connview.exe (62.27 KB)
- fluxmgr.exe (62.27 KB)
- IPSwitch.exe (62.27 KB)
- langsel.exe (658.65 KB)
- netcheck.exe (62.27 KB)
- process.exe (62.27 KB)
- ravmond.exe (270.92 KB)
- ravxp.exe (84.65 KB)
- regguide.exe (1.29 MB)
- rsconfig.exe (57.77 KB)
- rsdlsvr.exe (47.84 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (50.77 KB)
- rsmain.exe (74.77 KB)
- rsrp.exe (70.77 KB)
- rsstub.exe (115.27 KB)
- rstray.exe (84.77 KB)
- sharemgr.exe (62.27 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (16.65 KB)
- snethelp.exe (91.77 KB)
- SpeedPro.exe (62.27 KB)
- WebSpeed.exe (62.27 KB)
- WlanCheck.exe (62.27 KB)
The current page applies to Rising Personal Firewall version 24.00.50.72
alone. For more Rising Personal Firewall versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Rising Personal Firewall is a program offered by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Rising Personal Firewall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Rising Personal Firewall from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Rising Personal Firewall or simply click the Search field and type in "Rising Personal Firewall". If it is installed on your PC the Rising Personal Firewall program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Rising Personal Firewall in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Rising Personal Firewall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Personal Firewall:
- The software company is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rising Personal Firewall.
8. After removing Rising Personal Firewall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Rising Personal Firewall that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rising Personal Firewall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Rising Personal Firewall in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-21 17:58:22.677