Paladins Public Test
Paladins Public Test is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Paladins Public Test from your PCHi-Rez Studios
. Take a look here
for more information on Hi-Rez Studios. Paladins Public Test is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames/paladins pts folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Paladins Public Test. Paladins.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 33.63 MB (35268504 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Paladins Public Test. They occupy 98.17 MB (102943064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoReporter.exe (60.81 KB)
- EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe (391.27 KB)
- flashplayer_10_3r183_90_win.exe (2.95 MB)
- ProxyInstallShield.exe (57.00 KB)
- SetupPatcherFix.exe (7.50 KB)
- UE3Redist_vs2012.exe (23.51 MB)
- Paladins.exe (33.63 MB)
- PaladinsEAC.exe (439.27 KB)
- CoherentUI_Host.exe (37.14 MB)
This info is about Paladins Public Test version 0.42.1550.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Paladins Public Test:
...click to view all...
Paladins Public Test is a program offered by Hi-Rez Studios. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove Paladins Public Test is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Paladins Public Test from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Paladins Public Test or simply click the Search feature and type in "Paladins Public Test". The Paladins Public Test app will be found very quickly. After you click Paladins Public Test in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Paladins Public Test, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Paladins Public Test.
8. After removing Paladins Public Test, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Paladins Public Test which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Paladins Public Test using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Paladins Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios from your computer, nor are we saying that Paladins Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Paladins Public Test in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-04 18:43:35.597