Paladins Public Test
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Paladins Public Test for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Paladins Public Test from your PCHi-Rez Studios
. You can find out more on Hi-Rez Studios or check for application updates here
. Paladins Public Test is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames/paladins pts folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Paladins Public Test is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Paladins.exe is the Paladins Public Test's main executable file and it occupies around 33.80 MB (35444632 bytes) on disk.
Paladins Public Test contains of the executables below. They occupy 98.36 MB (103135112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoReporter.exe (60.81 KB)
- EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe (399.54 KB)
- flashplayer_10_3r183_90_win.exe (2.95 MB)
- ProxyInstallShield.exe (57.00 KB)
- SetupPatcherFix.exe (7.50 KB)
- UE3Redist_vs2012.exe (23.51 MB)
- Paladins.exe (33.80 MB)
- PaladinsEAC.exe (446.54 KB)
- CoherentUI_Host.exe (37.14 MB)
This page is about Paladins Public Test version 0.44.1628.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Paladins Public Test releases:
...click to view all...
Paladins Public Test is an application marketed by Hi-Rez Studios. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Paladins Public Test is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Paladins Public Test from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Paladins Public Test or simply activate the Search field and type in "Paladins Public Test". If it exists on your system the Paladins Public Test program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Paladins Public Test in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Paladins Public Test, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Paladins Public Test.
8. After uninstalling Paladins Public Test, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Paladins Public Test that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Paladins Public Test using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Paladins Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios from your computer, we are not saying that Paladins Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Paladins Public Test supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-22 14:45:11.683